An Comhchoiste Réamhscolaíochta Teo
tAn Comhchoiste Réamhscolaíochta Teo receives state funding and, through its full-time staff, provides training and publication of resource material for pre-schools.
An Comhchoiste Réamhscolaíochta Teo receives state funding and, through its full-time staff, provides training and publication of resource material for pre-schools.
Barnardos National Office
Barnardos supports children whose well-being is under threat, by working with them, their families and communities and by campaigning for the rights of children. Barnardos was established in Ireland in 1962 and is Ireland’s leading independent children’s charity.
Border Counties Childcare Network Limited
The Border Counties Childcare Network (BCCN) is a unique network funded by the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform’s Equal Opportunities for Childcare Programme 2000-2006 and by the Health Services Executive – North Eastern and North Western Areas. The funding is primarily aimed at supporting the development of a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of high quality early childhood services in the counties of Monaghan, Meath, Louth, Cavan, Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim.
Childminding Ireland, the National Association for Childminders, is the only organisation in Ireland dedicated to working for Childminding, providing information, advice and support to Childminders and parents.
Combat Poverty Agency
Combat Poverty is a statutory organisation responsible for advising the Irish Government on policies to reduce poverty in Ireland.
Since 1986 we have played a key role in influencing anti-poverty policies and in raising public awareness of the existence and experience of poverty in Ireland.
Combat Poverty continues to work to ensure that eliminating poverty remains a national priority, and that social and economic policies are directed at improving the lives of the most vulnerable in Irish society.
Companies Registration Office
County Kildare Community & Voluntary Forum.
Department of Children and Youth Affairs
Early Childhood Ireland
Early Childhood Ireland is the largest membership organisation supporting and representing people who play a role in the development, delivery and oversight of early childhood care and education in Ireland. Early Childhood Ireland provides professional support and training for early childhood care and education providers and promotes quality, accessible childcare for all children, with the belief that every child has a right to a childhood that is loving, secure and stimulating
Framework was founded in 1994 and since then has provided support, training and development to organisations all over the South East. With highly qualified and experienced staff based in Waterford, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, South Tipperary, Wicklow, and Kildare, Framework can respond locally to the needs of clients.
Health & Safety Authority
The High/Scope approach to early learning is derived from development principles. Firmly rooted in practice, it has been researched, developed and shaped by new knowledge and understanding over a 40 year period.
Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (ISPCC)
Irish Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Organisation
Ireland’s national voluntary association of Steiner Waldorf childcare practitioners. Members are based throughout the 32 counties of Ireland. Associate membership is open to all who support the work of the Association.
Irish Deaf Kids is a non Profit venture aimed a supporting inclusive mainstream education for deaf children in Ireland.
Kildare County Council
Kildare Local Enterprise Office
Local Enterprise Office Kildare is a unique branded enterprise support office with Kildare County Council. A network of thirty one Local Enterprise Offices are based nationally through the local authorities and will still act as ‘one stop shops’ to deliver enterprise supports in their local regions.
- Business Information and Advisory Services - Local Enterprise Office Kildare will act as the first point of contact for businesses seeking general business advice and information.
- Enterprise Support and Development Services- Provide financial support, training supports, mentoring, marketing, access to dedicated business networks, product and service development, micro-finance loan fund
- Entrepreneurship Support Services - Enterprise education – secondary level programmes, female entrepreneurship, senior entrepreneurship, enterprise awards, enterprise promotional activities
- Local Economic Development Services - Strategic; development and implementation of local economic plans, input into County Development Plan, partnerships with relevant development agencies
- Promotional; identifying and developing projects and programmes to develop enterprise, employment and the local economy
- Operational; development of appropriate enterprise infrastructure at county level, management of local authority enterprise infrastructure/assets, development of programmes to address local needs, acting as an enhanced resource for Government to undertake one-off initiatives.
National Poisons Information Centre
The National Poisons Information Centre, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9. A public access information service is available to members of the public for advice, following accidental poisoning. The service is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday only.
Tel: 01 809 2166
Meningitis Research Foundation
Quality and Qualifications Ireland
St Nicholas Montessori of Ireland
St. Nicholas Montessori College Ireland is a higher educational institution providing Montessori teaching through full-time, part-time, outreach and in-service programmes.